Quick Shower Cleaning Spray You Can Make For Pennies

Shower sprays for daily cleaning are widely available now, but they all seem to contain a lot of toxic chemicals and can be expensive too. I'm always looking for a great cleaner that costs very little and is non-toxic to me and my family so that's how this great daily shower cleaning spray came to be. 

Shower Cleaning Spray


We use a lot of essential oils, but I do have pets so I am careful to make sure that they are pet safe. I would also advise you to do the same and check to make sure oils are child safe if you have children. This shower spray takes just minutes to create and can be used daily for a fresh clean shower every time.

Shower Cleaning Spray

What you'll need to make your homemade shower cleaning spray:



  • Distilled Water
  • White Vinegar
  • Peppermint Oil
  • A large spray bottle (get this at the dollar store for the best value)
  • A sharpie marker
  • A two cup measuring cup


Let's get cracking and make that shower cleaning spray!


1) Measure out 1 cup of white vinegar and pour into your large spray bottle.

2)Measure out 2 cups of distilled water and add to the spray bottle.

3)Now add 10 drops of peppermint oil to the bottle.

4)Close the bottle tightly and shake it up.

5)Now wipe off the bottle and be sure to label it. Keep it out of reach of children and pets as well.

Shower Cleaning Spray

How do I use this shower cleaning spray?


I use this spray every day after taking a shower. I just shake the bottle and give my whole shower and tub a good spray after I get out. Then I pull the curtain and simply spray it off before hopping in next time to remove dirt and grime.

We hope you have a great day and we'll see you next time here at Secular Homemaking! :)




Comments

Popular Posts