Is Your Storage Working For You? Zack Rack Will!

Storage can be a big problem for us all. It seems like there is never enough of it and often it's hard to reach things if you are short like me. It may also be difficult for homemakers who are elderly or facing physical disability to utilize traditional storage well too. So what can we do about this storage conundrum? Zack Rack has the answer!


I want to take a minute to tell you about the Zack Rack. I have written for Zack Rack for a while now and know the product well. As always I only share products with my readers that I believe in and this is one of those products. I think you'll love it too and it can help to solve the problem of not being able to reach, having to climb counters or stand on unsteady chairs, or being dependent on friends or family members to get down the items that you need when you need them.

Storage
Image courtesy of Zack Rack

Why do you like Zack Rack so much?

  • Ease of use
  • Ease of installment
  • You can customize the unit to any existing cabinets
  • It's a caring brand with caring creators who strive to make a difference every day, this isn't just about business for them, it's about people
  • Can be used in any room of your home or business, you can even use it in your shed if you have a power source. 
Image courtesy of Zack Rack

It doesn't matter what you need to store, the zack rack does it all!

I've written on everything from the kitchen to the garage for this product and seen it in action with a variety of items. The shelves are durable, easy moving, power lock if your power fails, and will come to you in the push of a button. I'm short so this is a great feature for me. This shelf has wide shelving and great height dimensions to make storing crafting, hunting, kitchen, clothing, or cleaning supplies very easy.



How can I learn more about Zack Rack?

Learn more about the great pricing, easy install, and ease of use of this cabinet by visiting Zack Rack today! Interested in aging in place or remodeling as a homemaker? these guys can help you get started and get the job done right for these projects as well. 

Where can I learn more about storage for short ladies?

Check out the recent post I wrote for Zack Rack here as their resident shorty. :)

Where can I learn more about storage for those with disabilities?

Check out this post for more info! 

As always have a great week and we'll see you next time! 

Comments

Popular Posts